Sunday, December 7, 2008

Evolution? Eddie's thoughts

  I thought I  would  do a little blogging today, I feel lead to talk about certain things from time to time  I  don’t know why last time I  blogged it was about prophesy to I want to get down a few thoughts about evolution.
 More...
   Some people try to say that we all evolved to be what we are today; they to believe that every species of animal and plant all came from the same primordial ooze. They completely ignore the mathematical improbability of the spontaneous creation of life. Some even go so far as admitting to intelligent design theory; you can research all this easily for yourself so I will not go into these theories.
 
I want you to think about all the different types of animals and plants you know of; walk out to your front yard and look around, try to count the number of different trees you can see. Now you tell me, if we are creatures of evolution, why would there be so many completely different types of trees would it not be logical to evolve to the most efficient type tree for each climate? If we are the apex evolution of the mammal then where is the reptile with the ability to reason? If evolution started in the water why do we see no intelligent fish?
  I guess it can get a little silly when you start thinking about it. But if we evolved to be as adaptable as we are it would seem logical to me that our adaptability and intelligence should have evolved into some other life form also.
Scientist can even support evolution with fossil records there are way too many missing links or what they call transitional phase fossils. But scientist can give evidence that the whole world was once under water they find fish fossils at elevations above 15000 feet.
 
While to me my understanding there is nowhere near enough evidence to prove evolution, there is an abundance of verifiable facts to prove the bible. And to prove that it is history written in advance. And nothing in the bible has ever been proven wrong. Yet Darwin disowned his theory and said it was in error.
 
As for me I will stand on the truth


No comments: