Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bilo

I already posted on this trip to Bi-lo but I wanted to post my list as practice...
I had about $19 in coupons, $3.75 would've been the doubled ones had I not missed scanning my card.
Here goes:
(2) 2 liter Pepsis
4 boxes Fruity Cheerios
3 boxes Toaster Strudels
2 Kraft dressings
1 French's Worcestshire (sp) Sauce
Big cannister Maxwell House Coffee
1 Large "Coffeemate" creamer (powder)
2 cans Chef Boyardee Spag & meatballs
1 BBQ sauce
1 24 oz Ketchup
Small Gain laundry detergent & softner sheets
6 double rolls Quilted Northern TP
18# bag Jim Dandy dog food
(2) Blistex chapstick
(2) Yoplus 4-pk yogurts
(2) Bilo brand shredded cheese
Gal. Bilo OJ
18 eggs
Froz. broccoli
Froz green beans
(2) pks gizzards
(1) pkg chicken leg quarters
(1) pkg split chicken breasts
(2) hotdogs
(2) bologna
(2) Carolina Pride cocktail smokies
(2) pkgs Deli cuts Buddig sandwich meats
(2) boxes Armor sausage links
So I think I did pretty good once I got refunded the $45 from Bonus card savings! YAY! $161.08 worth of groceries & OOP was $100!!!

No comments: