Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not a New Year's Resolution...

For some reason, I don't like New Year Resolutions...maybe because I don't pick things that I have been able to follow up with...The last several days to a week or so, my blood pressure has been up more than it should be. It started worrying me so I finally made a Dr appt...Now I'm on medicine...My dear parents are both diabetic, dad has high BP...not to mention the extended family's history. So I'm doomed...not really but there are things in my life I'm going to be working on. For one thing, I don't like to be "sick" or feel bad & most importantly, I want to have a full life with my husband & son (& rest of the family). I've just gotta get back on track.
More...
On another note, I've started working with a precious little baby girl who has been thru alot of challenges & has many more to deal with as she grows up. She's almost 4 months old, weighs 9 pounds. She has a sweet family, who is very involved. Even though she's fragile medically, each day with her seems to be helping me not be so anxious when I work with her. She has heart problems, a sometimes not so great skin color (blue-ish)...So when she turns purple (even though I know she has a tendency to do this), it still freaks me out some. I'm just not used to "blue" being an accepted color for a baby or anybody for that matter.
On yet another note, the company I'm working thru has been good at getting my pay to me. Also, paychecks are weekly which will help get us straightened out (I hope). May God Bless Eddie's heart for taking over the budget & dealing with the stress.
I guess that's all for now. Hopefully we'll have more "flying lesson" news to report in the near future...
Yes, I know I need to change my blog decor but hopefully will be able to get to it when Eddie has time to fix the little parts that I can't. So enjoy the Merry Christmas alittle longer. =)

No comments: