Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amazing Grace

Today I had a very rough day and fell back into some of my old ways(sinfull). Had alot to do with work and allowing my self to fall victim to satan's attacks.Tomorrow we give our foster son to another set of foster parents.We need to do this to be able to get our selves ready for leaving on our missions.To say that....More... I was taking it hard would be an understatement.I was about to call Sara and talk to her about keeping him and not going on missions I took a few seconds to say a prayer. I asked God to help me thats all I prayed for.I then decided to check my mail and blogs from work and the first thing I see is a news letter from a friends blog, in bold letters before I could read the rest I see: “go into all the world",it was all I needed to see.A feeling of peace came over me and I got chills, in less than a minute God answered my prayer and calmed my soul.To some of you this may seem normal and expected but 6 years ago I was on the express elevator to HELL. But I met Sara she helped me build the mustard seed of Faith I needed. That seed has grown into something completely amazing.


of EDDIE'S post

1 comment:

Christie said...

It gave me chills to read this. I'm so glad to hear that when you were in the middle of the battle, you stopped to pray. Just what a man of God oughta do!!! :) Praying for y'all!!