Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOW!

"WOW!" was all I could come up with as a title to this post. Lame, I know...
Anyway, We got the call yesterday that we were officially processed with the association to homeschool! What a relief!! I was alittle antsy that things wouldn't go right & it would be delayed but the good Lord moved & it was DONE! I called the school today to tell them we would be bringing school books, etc tomorrow & the lady who answered the phone sounded like she couldn't have cared less! So atleast I didn't have to stay on the phone trying to convince them that this was something we needed to do.
Today I called to order homeschooling books! I'm so ready to get all this started & have our son "home" where with God's help, we can mold him into a well-rounded young man! So in the next few days our time will be filled with lesson plans & getting a sort of routine planned out that can be flexible. So we're on our way!
More...
Tonight I have a "mama night" while my guys have a "boys night out". So I'm enjoying the REMOTE, my computer, a frozen pizza & QUIET! LOL! (Don't tell them, but I'm enjoying myself but will also be glad when they're back home!) Oh & I can't leave out the fact that my DH made a special trip to the gas station to get me "supplies" to make S'MORES while they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was feeling the 'need' for chocolate) I may be sick by the time they get back! If only I had a small bonfire...guess the microwave will have to do!

No comments: