Monday, August 18, 2008

Our morning

The alarm didn't go off this morning...ugh...first day of school for Matthew too. We made it though without too much hassle. I think I'm more nervous than Matthew is about a new school, new teacher, new friends, new routine, etc.
Eddie woke up with the song "I will not be moved" (I can't place the song right this minute but he said it's about doing God's work & not being deterred by anything or anybody.) I have "Have Thine Own Way" in my head. I love, love the "old hymns". That's about all I was raised on in church as a "PK". They bring such Peace!
I have so many things running thru my head, it would make someone dizzy to read. Alot of questions that might seem "worrisome" about potential missions but I think of some them as preparing for going...like not knowing exactly how long we would be gone at first & making arrangements for having our "stuff" in storage (making the payment)...Pulling Matthew out of public school & homeschooling while we're gone...will he be able to test back in when (if) we come back for the next year ...Eddie's child support: Do we just go on Faith that the Lord will provide that too so we don't come back to the US with a warrant for his arrest? Is that something we need to try to "help ourselves" to some extent in preparation or step out on complete Faith & hope we can make the payments? Something else I'd like to find out is will my nursing licensure accept out of the country "work" if need be to renew my license in 2 years? That's petty because I don't think there are certain hours anymore to maintain licensure but I'm just curious. Besides, I just renewed it so I've got a while to have to deal with that...
I'm not even "worried" about when we would come back to the states, not having a home set-up to come back to. We have family, Thank the Lord, who would put us up til we could get going again. I would just need to stay on good terms with my job(s) so if we came back in 6mths-1year, I could get back to work if that's what the Lord was leading us to do.
Well I could sit on here all day, probably, & try to hash out things but I need to get some stuff done & pray about these things instead of worrying over them. So does this all mean I'm not strong enough Spiritually to go do God's work or is it just my chance to grow & get stronger in Him????
Have a great day, whoever reads this!

No comments: