Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ramblings

In my search to persue missions, I have stumbled across some great information & some concern. I think the only true concern so far is the fact that I am divorced. Fortunately, Eddie's divorces are "covered" Biblically and mine was just "forgiven" since I did ask for "forgiveness"...But is that something that will be held against me when it comes to doing God's work? It bothers me that my divorce might be held over my head when I ended my marriage for the safety of my son & myself...then I had the spiritual sense to still ask forgiveness. Anyway, I feel like my experiences in life may "help" someone else to see that even their situation isn't the end of the road & they too can be forgiven. Hopefully whatever Mission Board we may be lead to go thru, will be understanding & see the good Eddie & I have to offer.
We had a wonderful phone conversation with Christie H. Friday! We felt bad that she had to stand on her head to get a good signal though & appreciate her willingness to sacrifice blood flow to help us get questions answered! We are really looking forward to joining them next Saturday!
We hope & pray to be able to start getting things thinned out, organized & begin to prepare ourselves for what is to come!

No comments: